Friday, March 13, 2009

March 12, 2009 Baseball/Lacrosse/Baseball

Today was crazy day. The Lacrosse game was scheduled for five o’clock that day and we had a double header at baseball starting at three. I offered to help start baseball until Lacrosse started. I was once again keeping an eye of game as an extra set of eyes. I left there to work the Lacrosse game. My duties there were to keep score and to call out stats like I did in Soccer. I had to add one point to the scoring team and stop the clock on scored goals and when a card was issued. With stats I had to call out things like “ground control”, “turn over”, “ground ball” and other Lacrosse terminology. This was the first time I actually done this. I was learning the terms from the last Lacrosse game so I could help out call stats. I did a lot better than I thought I would do. After Lacrosse was finished I loaded up what equipment I had to and offered to help finish the second baseball game. I was once again the extra set of eyes and when the game ended I put up the equipment for the scoreboard and gave the coaches of each team the box scores.
Hours - 5.5

No comments: