Monday, September 22, 2008

September 17, 2008 Men's Soccer and Volleyball

Wednesday, September 17, 2008 what a day. My job at the soccer site was PA and putting in the data. With PA I was announcing the starting players and explaining all about good sportsmanship. This was the first time I ever did anything like this. Even though nobody could still I was nervously shaking. I know with more practice I will be able to do it with ease. The data I was inputting was all the same as last time. Inputting fouls, shots, offsides, and if a card was issued. I believe my supervisor wants me to be able to do this without any help. With more time in doing this I will be able to.
Volleyball: I had no clue what to expect with volleyball. It really is a fast paced sport. My duties were to announce diggs, assists, attacks, and kills. My supervisor input all the data as I called out the game. At first I was witnessing how to run volleyball. After a few times I gave it a shot. There is no room for error because everything happens so fast. What else lies for me in volleyball; I don't know. I will find out next game. My next game will be soccer this coming up Saturday.

Men's Soccer - 3:30 - 6:00
Volley Ball - 6:30 - 8:45

No comments: